Framaroot APK Download – The smartphone market is in the boom as a result of which we get to see new and more powerful smartphone day after day. Our smartphones are slowly reaching the capabilities of our personal computers. We can perform almost every job using our smartphone, but if you are a tech enthusiastic person like me then, you would always need more from your smartphone. If you want to increase capabilities of your smartphone then, you are at the right place. In this article, I will be guiding you, how you can root your smartphone using Framaroot App. The article will include the download link for Framaroot APK file. In case your device is not supported by Framaroot, I will be mentioning few alternatives of the app which I prefer. At the end of this article, you will be able to understand the functioning and working of Framaroot APK and will be able to comprehend the process of rooting your smartphone.
What is Famaroot?
Famaroot is one of the few apps that allows you to root your smartphone without the help of your PC. Using Famaroot APK, you can easily root or unroot your smartphone by just a single click. The app supports hundreds of devices with various chipsets. It roots your smartphone using its sophisticated exploit which varies from smartphone to smartphone. Exploits are available according to your model of smartphone and chipset. Click here to check the list of supported smartphones. If Famaroot supports your device then, Famaroot is your all in one rooting solution. It made the rooting process smooth, safe and straightforward.
Features of Famaroot APK
One Tap Root – Farmaroot APK enables you to root your smartphone with a single Tap. All you need to do is select your compatible exploit and tap on root button.
No PC Root – In the entire process of rooting, you do not require the use of PC. It is the feature that separates Famaroot from its competitors.
Automatic SuperSU installation – In the ordinary process of rooting, you need to install SuperSU separately, but if you use Famaroot, then SuperSU will be installed on your smartphone automatically.
One Tap Unroot – Famaroot not only makes the process of rooting simple but also the process of unrooting is simple.
If you don’t know what Root means then don’t worry, I will guide you.
Rooting a phone gives you access to the system files and makes it possible for you to modify them.
Advantages of Rooting a Smartphone:
Access to System Files – If you know what you are doing then through this feature you can modify your Android Device as you wish.
Speical Apps – Several apps only supports rooted smartphones. If you root your smartphone then, you open the door to these apps.
Customization – As we all are aware, OEM’s make UI very complicated. If your Android smartphone is rooted then, you can customize your device to a great extent.
Remove Ads – You can get rid of almost every ad. You can easily block those annoying ads if you root your smartphone.
Disadvantages of Rooting a Smartphone:
Voids your Phone’s warranty – Rooting a smartphone will void the warranty of your smartphone, provided by the manufacturer. You cannot claim your warranty once you have rooted your smartphone.
Bricking of your device – Incase you don’t know what you are doing and end up doing something wrong then, there are chances that you brick your smartphone. In that case, you have to reinstall your operating system.
How to Install Framaroot APK:
Before installing the app be sure that Framaroot App supports your Android device. Click here to check quickly.
Now, If that you are sure that your device is on the list. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to settings using app drawer and scroll down to security. Enable Unknown Sources by tapping on it. It will allow you to install Famaroot APK file.
- Download the App by clicking here.
- Now, Using any File Manager open the downloaded APK file to install it.
- You have successfully installed Framaroot App. Now, open it to root your smartphone.
Root Smartphone using Framaroot App:
- After opening the app, select Install SuperSU from the menu.
- Select any of the exploit supported by your smartphone.
- Within few seconds or minutes, you will get a popup stating your success status, if you did everything correctly.
- Congrats! You have successfully rooted your smartphone. Cheers!
Unroot smartphone using Framaroot:
If you want to unroot your smartphone for any possible reason, then follow the following steps to unroot your smartphone using Framaroot. These steps are written assuming that you have rooted your smartphone using Framaroot APK and the app already on your device.
- Open Framaroot app using the app drawer.
- Select and tap on Unroot from the drop down list.
- Select and tap on the supported exploit. Pick the same Exploit that you used while rooting.
- Your phone will be unrooted in few seconds, and you will get a popup stating the same.
- Congrats! You have successfully unrooted your smartphone. Cheers!
Download Framroot APK
You can download Framroot APK using this link
Possible cases that you may face while rooting or unrooting:
- Success – If you did everything right and everything goes well. You will get a success message, and that means you have successfully rooted/unrooted your phone. All you need to do is a reboot.
- Half Success – This happens when your system files are read-only. You need to make your system files executable to and redo the process to root/unroot your phone.
- Failed – There are two possible reasons that the process failed. First, the exploit worked, but the installation of SuperSU and binary have failed. Second, Exploit didn’t work. In this case, you need to select another Exploit.
- Framaroot crashes/freezes – In case, your app stops responding, and crashes/freezes, try relaunching the app. Most of the times, reviving will solve the problem.
Framaroot APK alternatives:
If your device does not supports Framaroot APK then don’t worry there are alternatives that you can try.
These apps are similar to Framaroot and offer to root without the use any external PC.
- Kigoapp – King app is one of the most popular offline rooting app for Android devices. It does not require PC to root your Android smartphone. The app comes with one-click root functionality. All you need to do is install the app and follow simple on-screen instruction and ultimately you will root your app.
- King Root – King Root is the most trustworthy offline rooting app. It supports a broad range of devices. This app is simple to use and is amongst the most user-friendly rooting app.
- Root Master – Root Master is an ideal alternative of Framaroot APK. It provides the safest possible way to root your smartphone. It is simple to use and do not require any external PC to root your smartphone.
- Towel Root – Towel Root is a popular app in the market. It is very old and is trusted by the android community members. The app is owned by Geohot which is quite famous for jailbreaking iOS devices.
- One Click Root – As the name signifies, This app will root your Android device with a single Tap. It hardly takes few minutes for the app to root your device. To initiate the rooting process, you need to install the app, launch it and click on root.
Frequently asked questions related to Framaroot:
Q. I tried everything mentioned above, but I failed to root my android device. What should I do?
Ans. The most probable reason that you failed might be because Framaroot doesn’t support your Android smartphone. You may try different Exploit, but in case you fail. I have mentioned some alternatives that you can try.
Q. Will Framaroot root my device safely?
A. Yes, Framaroot is an app made especially for that purpose, but it will be safe only if the app officially supports your smartphone. If not then you may try your luck, but we do not recommend experimenting on non-supported smartphones.
Q. Can I successfully unroot my device using Framaroot?
A. Yes, you can successfully unroot your android device using Framaroot only if, you have rooted your smartphone with Framaroot. We recommend you to do a proper research about rooting and unrooting androids before proceeding.
Q. I have installed the app, but when I try to open it, it freezes/crashes. What should I do?
A. You might be using an older version of Framaroot App. Make sure you install the latest version provided by us to root/unroot your Android smartphone.
Framaroot app is the best app for rooting/unrooting your Android smartphone, the only condition is, Framaroot should support your device.
Other alternatives also work flawlessly but only try the apps for which you have full knowledge.
Rooting is a dangerous process which may harm your device. We are not responsible for any of the damages that you make on your Android device. We recommend you to do proper research to know your purpose of rooting before proceeding the steps as mentioned above. You may face problems, Feel free to ask them by commenting below. If you have any query, Leave a comment. I hope that this article helped you to root your smartphone with framaroot apk.